WHAT WE DO…
Raise awareness of your organisation’s presence and exposure across the major social media channels, so you can understand the effectiveness of your social media activity and focus on achieving your business goals.
HOW IT HELPS…
Social media has a major role in your stakeholders’ lives, whether they’re prospective or current students, staff or alumni, most will be using at least one social platform to engage with their friends, family and organisations like yours.
A Social Media Audit is designed to give you an in-depth review of your social media activity and how it compares to a minimum of two of your chosen competitors.
– Social Reputation Audit
– – Share of Voice
– – Sentiment
– Social Accounts Audit
– – Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, YouTube and Instagram
– Social Stats Audit
– Social Content Audit
– Initial Audit
– – Basic (2 competitors)
– – Professional (3 competitors)
– – Elite (4 competitors)
– – Ultimate (5 competitors)
– Follow Up Review (options as above)
– Other social platforms can be included at a cost of £300 per platform