Campaign Assistant Job
Job Title: Campaign Assistant
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to work for a highly respected, global, multi-million pound, award winning digital marketing agency that has doubled growth, year on year since 2008?
We’re pretty amazing at what we do and our clients love us (75% of our revenue last year came from repeat clients); which is why we’ve doubled our growth year on year to become the UK’s leading digital marketing agency for the education sector. On top of our digital marketing expertise our clients love our proprietary social marketing software that’s had over 1 million users in the last 12 months, generating experiences, engagement and thousands of leads for our happy clients.
And now we need you. We’re looking for a talented Campaign Assistant, who will support our busy Digital Team on a daily basis; get in touch today if you’d love to get involved!
As our Campaign Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Building advertising campaigns on either Facebook, LinkedIn or Google Search/ Display
- Optimising the campaigns to ensure we are continuously exceeding our clients’ expectations
- Management of reporting for all campaigns, ensuring stats are accurate and reviewing reporting so that the most interesting stats from a campaign are shown
- Providing advertising support
- Research into new markets, campaigns & client opportunities
- General day-to-day office tasks
- Client contact via email, telephones and meetings in the absence of our Consultants
And you will ideally be able to…
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel skills (if you like spreadsheets, we’ll like you), analytical skills and attention to detail are vital
- Have excellent organisation skills with the ability to effectively prioritise work
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the desire to make a real difference in a growing business
- Be a relationship builder and enjoy strengthening relationships with clients
And what’s in it for you?
Not only, will you receive a lovely salary, we pay for training as we pride ourselves on the progression and career paths we have outlined for each and every Native!
You’ll also have the pleasure of a company mobile phone, gym membership, a pension plan, 25 days/year holiday and we operate a “John Lewis style” bi-annual profit share for all staff.
If this sounds like your kind of thing, send your CV to email@example.com.