Content Manager Job
Job Title: Content Manager
Salary: £30,000 + great benefits package!
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Would you like to work for a highly respected, global, multi-million pound, award winning digital marketing agency that has doubled growth, year on year since 2008?
We’re pretty amazing at what we do and our clients love us (75% of our revenue last year came from repeat clients); which is why we’ve doubled our growth year on year to become the UK’s leading digital marketing agency for the education sector. On top of our digital marketing expertise our clients love our proprietary social marketing software that’s had over 1 million users in the last 12 months, generating experiences, engagement and thousands of leads for our happy clients.
And now we need you. We’re looking for a Content Manager, who will responsible for growing and maintaining our clients’ digital spaces; understanding their brand, engaging with their audience and connecting with their communities wants and needs. Get in touch today if you’d love to get involved!
As our Live Content Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creating original, interesting and engaging copy
- Posting, responding and managing our clients’ online communities on all social media platforms
- Reporting and to presenting analytical content management reports to our clients
- Researching how to provide the best possible compelling community engagement
- Creating and delivering strategy, recommendations and training for clients
- Undertaking competitor analysis reports
- Liaising internally across teams to provide training and support
We are looking for a Content Manager with:
- Experience in content management and overseeing clients’ social media communities
- Previous experience in a client facing position
- Fantastic written, verbal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Natural curiosity about human behaviours
- A passion for social media and all things digital
- A desire to create thriving, engaging and successful online communities
And what’s in it for you?
Not only will you receive a lovely salary, we pay for training, mobile phones, gym and pension, with 25 days/year holiday and we operate a “John Lewis style” bi-annual profit share for all staff.
If this sounds like your kind of thing, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.