Uncover the perceptions of an MBA qualification with the European MBA Survey
Demand for European MBA programmes are on the rise, but as more MBAs, new executive courses and new specialised business Masters fragment the market, competition for the strongest candidates grows fiercer. It is becoming increasingly challenging for providers to differentiate themselves.
We’re looking for universities and business schools, brands and individuals to take part in the European MBA Survey. The survey will delve into what motivates students to pursue an MBA, what value an MBA delivers for its alumni, and uncover the perceptions that potential applicants have of the MBA qualification.
The European MBA Survey will enable our research team to create a data-driven research report that will be full-to-the-brim of comprehensive insights and recommendations to help shape your marketing strategies.
The survey will be aimed at current undergraduates, anyone studying towards (or currently holds) an undergraduate degree who may be actively thinking about an MBA (or who has the potential to do so in the future), current MBA students and MBA alumni, with the goal to uncover:
- Motivations for studying an MBA
- Perceived barriers to studying an MBA
- Key factors influencing students to pursue an MBA
- The decision-making processes when considering an MBA
- Which type and formats of MBA programmes students want to study and why
If your institution or brand chooses to take part in the European MBA Survey, you’ll receive heaps of benefits:
- Be one of the first to have exclusive access to the European MBA insights report; full of comprehensive insights and recommendations to help shape your marketing strategies.
- If you are a Business School or HEI, you’ll have access to your raw data which will allow you to benchmark your Business School against the rest of the sector.
- If you’re a brand you will gain insight into whether an MBA is the right qualification for your organisation to support your employees through.
- Every student/colleague from your institution or brand that takes part will be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad.
- And best of all, it’s completely free!
The European MBA Survey report will provide Business Schools and Higher Education Institutions with meaningful and actionable insights to increase or diversify your MBA recruitment, or develop and launch new MBA programmes.