WEB INSIGHTS (ANALYTICS)
Web Insights review your organisation’s current activity that impacts on its website; provided with actionable recommendations on how to improve this, in-line with your organisation’s key objectives.
Web Review & Benchmark
If it’s important for you to know how you’re performing in your core markets and against competitors, then this is the report for you.
– Social media presence
– Search presence (Paid and Organic)
– Website (usability and key visitor stats)
– SEO (on-page and links)
– Geographical interest
Google Analytics Audit
If you want to know how your website is contributing to your organisation’s key goals then this is the report for you.
– Review and Implementation
– Explanation of key stats and their importance
– Analysis of key stats
Google Analytics Implementation
If you are looking for the best possible picture of your website activity then this is the service for you.
– General setup
– Profile Setup
– Goal tracking
– Event tracking
– Campaign tracking
– User management
– Reporting setup
Google Analytics Training
If you want to make sure that you are making informed decisions in real time from the huge amount of data that website visitors will provide, then this is the training for you.
– Introduction to web analytics
– Key metrics based on organisational goals
– Dashboard setup
– Reporting – standard and custom
– Interpreting data
– Introduction to advanced features (events, goals)
Usability Audit & Benchmark
If you want to know how user friendly your website is and if people are performing the actions you want them to perform then this is the report for you.
– Page Layout
– Enquiry and Application process
– Heat mapping analysis
– User surveying (three users included)
– Competitor Benchmark (minimum of two competitors)
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO) INSIGHTS
Search traffic is likely the main source of visitors to your website, but are you really getting the most out of it? Search Engine Optimisation is the process of maximising traffic from “organic or “natural” search results, on search engines, and our Insights will ensure you maximise and improve the quality of the traffic you receive.
SEO Audit – On Page and Technical
If you want to know how to be found
on search engines by your target audience this is the report for you.
Technical issue analysis includes:
– Broken links
– Duplicate tags
– Oversized pages
– Site speed
– Key page meta-tag analysis and best practice
– Key page content analysis
Link Analysis Audit and Benchmark
If you want to know how your links are affecting your visibility on search engines this is the report for you.
– Full link profile (includes top 1,000 links)
– Link Analysis
– Link Profile comparison with three competitors
– Link Opportunities